dinsdag 2 september 2014

Finley Quaye - Even after all

Heyhey lovelies!

Just a quick little post for y'all. I've recently 'discovered' this scottish singer-songwriter Finley Quaye and I love his music so much that I wanted to share it with you guys, just to brighten up your Tuesday night a bit! Finley Quaye has a lovely, warm, special voice and his music is a bit reggae-ish but also with some soul in it. And I definitely like my music with soul. Hehe.


'And your soul is beautiful, and your soul is good'

And now I'm off to watch the new SacconeJoly vlog and an entire episode of the X Factor UK. Yup, I party hard (I actually feel like a fail saying this, but as my boyfriend just said: it's still the summer holidays for me and I'm gonna enjoy the shit out of it. AMEN).

Enjoy your evening sweetiepies!

Lots of love,
LFR

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten