vrijdag 28 november 2014

Fashion Friday: Winter Inspiration

Heyhey lovelies!

One of my favourite things to do is just stare out of a window and daydream about outfits. I know, sounds weird, right? But I just can't help it, it's too much fun! Today was one of those days where I just wanted to let my mind drift away, and I created 3 outfits in my head that I would LOVE to wear this winter. Hope you enjoy!

1) Collar Casual


This is one of my faaaave outfits ever. A jumper with a collar, some skinny jeans and boots. Perfect for winter when you have to make your way trough the snow to get to class! And that coat tho <3

*Jumper: Flannels.com
*Coat: Chicnova.com
*Jeans: Bernardboutique.com
*Boots: Couture.zappos.com
*Bag (Michael Kors): Neimanmarcus.com

2) Business chique
This is what I would be wearing if I was a successful business woman with lots of meetings and stuff (I can dream). White loose dress, black knee high boots, a big black coat and the pink satchel to give the outfit a bit of colour (and to store all my businessy things in). Simple and comfortable, yet classy!

*Dress: Lagarconne.com
*Coat: Farfetch.com
*Boots: Forever21.com
*Satchel; Spartoo.co.uk

3) Retro and cute
My second favourite outfit of all time: A retro dress, kneesocks and some heels! I paired it with this lovely brown-ish coat and a tiger clutch to give the outfit a bit more punch.

*Dress: riverisland.com
*Coat: chicnova.com
*Kneesocks: Pacsun.com
*Booties: Farfetch.com
*Clutch: Runway2street.com

What are you wearing this winter?

Lots of love,
LFR



2 opmerkingen:

  1. I've bought some new clothes for this winter and almost all of them are from Topshop.
    I really love that brand! :D
    These 3 outfits are so nice, but especially the first one.
    Have a nice day .x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen