dinsdag 18 november 2014

Berry Vanilla Smoothie Recipe

Heyhey lovelies!

I am a very big smoothie fan. I just love thinking of which fruits go well together and what other things I can put in them. Plus, smoothies are delicious and so so so healthy, so therefore they are the perfect breakfast and/or afternoon snack. Today I tried out something new and I turned out to really like it, so I thought I'd share it with you guys!

You will need (I'm not going to put quantities here since I just make my smoothies how I think they will taste good, and then add some more things in them if that's necessary):
   * Strawberries
   * Blackberries
   * Low-fat vanilla (or any flavour you like) yoghurt
   * Almond milk or regular milk
   * A tiny bit of honey (optional)


And now for the easy part: Blend all those things together until it's nice and creamy. If you like your smoothies to be a bit sweeter you can put some of honey in it, I have a huge sweettooth so that's what I did!


Tadaaa. I just love this purple colour!

Hope you enjoy!

Lots of love,
LFR

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten